10 Reasons to Register to our Business Directory
Eolaire Gnó PEIG.ie is a new web directory for Irish language services, now available as part of the website PEIG.ie. This new marketing service is developed by Conradh na Gaeilge and is funded by Foras na Gaeilge. Registering your business is completely free, could help widen your customer base and offers you a unique selling point.
General information about all registered companies is advertised and made available to the public, i.e., contact details, opening hours and type of business. The aim of this directory is to spread information about Irish language services and to increase demand. We hope this new directory will act as a central source of information for Irish language services around the country.
Ten reasons to use the Irish language in your business:
- Lots of Irish people are proud to be able to use their native language.
- There is a demand for services through Irish as a result. This is one of the main reasons this directory is being developed.
- The Irish language creates a common link between customer and company.
- A special relationship and loyalty is created between the company and the customer because of this common link.
- Using Irish opens up new markets to your business.
- It gives recognition and edge to your company in the marketplace, and provides a unique selling point.
- Increased visibility for your business among the Irish language community could mean lots of new customers.
- A bilingual edge adds greatly to the national and global status of the company.
- Use of the Irish language gives customers a unique insight into Irish culture.
- It is cost-effective and easy to implement.
The above information is based on research from Millward Brown 2015. Available here.